$95.00 plastic bead
We spent 95 bucks on a plastic bead - not that we wanted to. As I was unbuckling Abby from her carseat this afternoon at 2:30, already late for naptime, she informed me, "mommy, I a bead in my nose." And she did. A purple plastic one at that.
So, we hopped in the car and I got on the phone to our doctor's office. I've already extracted (with difficulty) a green pea from her nose once several months ago and decided that a Cheerio lodged in her nasal passage would soon enough dissolve some time after that. But since plastic is not biodegradable, I decided that this one warranted an actual doctor visit. So, an hour and nearly $100 later, Abby's nose was bead-free. Sorry for the lack of pictures, but you'll just have to use your imaginations, I guess!


1 Comments:
The doctor said that kids either put things up their nose, or they don't. I have one of each kind of kid. You're right Sarah - I did put a bead up my nose once. However, checking to see if your nickel had come out was probably no joy for mom, either.
Post a Comment
<< Home