Second Anniversary of our Adoption - March 29th
Today marks two years of Will and Abby being Englands. Two years ago tonight Heath and I were looking at two little people in our hotel room in Samara city thinking, ok, what do we do now?
What an adventure that was! To have dreamed of becoming parents for so long and then to instantly become parents to one very busy 20 month old and one hey-you're-not-supposed-to-be-crawling-climbing-and-pulling-to-your-feet-yet 7 month old. At the time it was all so overwhelming, exhausting, exciting, and scary. Now, two years later, I can't imagine how they were ever not a part of our family. To look at my family now, I know this is what God had in mind for us all along.
So, in honor of two years together, I have put together a bunch of photos and some blurbs to reminisce about what we have shared, how the kids have grown, and what a blessing being a parent is. Please forgive any randomness or photos out of order. After all, I'm a mother of two preschoolers doing this after hours, so it's about the best I can do. ;-)
Here's a little song Abby and I sang together today:
Happy adoption day to us.
Happy adoption day to us.
Happy adoption day,
we're a family!
Happy adoptin day to us.
Thanking God for his blessings!, Denise


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home