Meeting Abby for the first time
"I saw the sweetest little girl today and in just a few short weeks she will be an England, my little girl England... She is a very happy, extremely observant, beautiful little girl and we get to bring her home in no time at all. I can't wait."
From Denise's Journal Entry that day:
"The caregiver looked at us and at the other family and said, "Zhanna." It was our Abby! I couldn't belive that this was our precious baby, so I took a look up close and saw those eyes - it was Abby. It really was! My daughter has the most large, gorgeous gray eyes, long, lush, dark eyelashes and such hair! What beautiful hair she will have for bows, pigtails and ponytails. Abby is so sweet. The nurse said that she is calm and quiet and likes to be "in the arms."





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home