New Hairdo!


Well, I went out on a limb today. It started the moment I set foot into Leon's Academy of Hair Design. I've never gone to a beauty school before, but lately I've been on a mission to find a way to have stylish hair without paying the big $$ for it.
The next big step was in saying good-bye to the blonde locks I've been cultivating for so many year, say about 33 of them. But I think the end result is pretty cute and I'm glad I did it. I haven't gotten used to the strawberry/brunette look quite yet, but the stark blonde highlights are there as my little reminder of where I've been.
So tell me what you think!


2 Comments:
Oh mY goodness Denise....that looks totally differnt...but I LOVE it!! So cute on you!
You took my advise on the hair academy huh?? I am making a trip soon myself!!
www.mybabyburtboys.blogspot.com
Renae Burt
Hi Denise:
Didn't recognize you at first, thought it was your mother for a second, then knew it wasn't. I like the change very much - more sophisticated.
Love Grandma Glad.
Post a Comment
<< Home