Will's 4th Birthday!
Will got to choose lunch today - chicken nuggets & fruit at Chick-fil-A.
Wow! Ice cream in a cone! "Deewishous!"
Lizard and Spiderman help Will save the planet while splashing around at the Aquatic Center.
What a way to spend your fourth birthday!

Today is July 10, 2006 - Will's 4th birthday! He is getting so big, with big boy abilities and interests. It's hard for me to believe that he has grown up so much. I'm always thankful for his birthmother, but his birthday makes her extra dear to my heart. I think about the amazing gift of life that she gave him and the amazing blessing that she has given us by entrusting him to us. I know that his birthday must be a reflective time for her, too, especially as she imagines how he is growing and developing. And as I took photos of Will today, enjoying a fun day with mommy, capturing these photos partly for my sake, partly for Will's, and partly for hers. I hope that she will see these photos and know how special and loved our Yuriy/Will is, and to see what an extraordinary little man he is growing to be.




2 Comments:
Happy 4th Birthday, Will.
You are a very precious boy!
Hugs to you and Mommy {{hugs}}
Love,
Mrs. Kim
Denise, he is growing up to be such a little man. It amazes me to see how much he has flourished! He is so beautiful! Happy Birthday Will!
Julie C.(friendofGod)
Post a Comment
<< Home